- Dual-Channel System & Mono/Stereo Mode】SYNCO G2(A2) wireless lavalier microphone is capable of handling 2 transmitters and 1 receiver simultaneously, and features the ability to switch between Mono or Stereo outputs mode, easy for post processing, ideal for face-to-face interviews, Youtube video and other two-person shoots.
- 【Universal Mic with 330ft/100m Stable Transmission】Boasting secure 2.4GHz digital transmission and Syncoder Tech, G2(A2) wireless microphones avoids the confusing domain of UHF and allows up to 330ft/100m (LOS) transmission range. Integrated with DSP chip, 3.5mm TRRS/TRS cable included, G2(A2) wireless mic delivers top-notch clear and distortion-free sound for your DLSR, camcorder, smartphone or tablet.and it can use with rode shotgun microphone.
- 【Clearer TFT Display Screens】Newly adopted bright, high-contrast TFT display screen for G2(A2) transmitters and receiver, it shows current recording mode, battery status and audio level, gain and more intuitively under environment of different lights.
- 【Low Cut Filter & Gain Control】150Hz optional low cut function could filter out specific low frequency noises like wind, air conditional and traffic noise for clear sound output. The gain control of this streaming microphone largely ranges 0-5 Level allow simple and effective optimization of signal levels.
- 【One-Button Muting & Real-Time Monitoring】The switch is designed to mute your wireless microphone for a short pause in teamwork or device setup rather than turn on/off the system repeatedly. The receiver has a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring recording status during shooting in real time.
- 【Compact Design & Long Working Time】With each 39g/1.38oz and 52x42x17mm/2*1.7*0.7in mini size, you could easily use it as a lapel microphone or operate it as a bodypack transmitter with the included external lavalier microphone. It supports working long up to 8 hours after 1.5h full charge via the 3-in-1 charging cable.
The Synco WAir-G2-A2 is an ultracompact, digital wireless microphone system with two microphones and just one receiver—great for shooting two-person videos for Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. It offers a complete, versatile, and simple-to-use solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera or a mobile device with a 3.5mm input.
The WAir-G2-A2 provides two tiny, lightweight clip-on transmitters, each with its own built-in microphone, along with two separate lavalier mics that can be used if you prefer a more discreet mic setup—simply plug the lavs into the 3.5mm inputs on the transmitters. Mute buttons allow the talent to mute the transmitters quickly and easily.
The system also includes a single tiny two-channel receiver that mounts on your camera or mobile device and plugs into its 3.5mm input jack. Built-in DSP processing helps eliminate noise and keeps latency down to 12.5ms for improved audio/video sync. Color TFT displays on the transmitters and receiver show important information including battery power, mute status, low-cut filter status, and more.
The system delivers reliable transmission with clear sound at a line-of-sight distance up to 492' (164' with limited obstacles). The built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 8 hours of operation and recharge in 1.5 hours via USB Type-C ports, and a three-in-one charging cable is provided. A 3.5mm TRS cable for camera use and a 3.5mm TRRS cable for smartphone use are also included.
- The two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from the two mic/transmitters.
- The receiver features a belt clip, which also doubles as a shoemount adapter for your camera.
- Each of the compact transmitters is equipped with both a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm input that accepts its included lavalier microphone.
- The transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent, providing a fast, truly wireless setup. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- A low-cut filter on the transmitter can be engaged to reduce air-conditioning and wind noise.
- Simply press the pairing buttons and the system components pair automatically.
- The gain for each microphone can be adjusted independently.
- The receiver and the transmitters have TFT displays that indicate power, battery life, mute, and gain status.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person's dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- The transmitters and the receiver are powered for up to 8 hours via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- The battery recharges in 1.5 hours; a 3-in1 charging cable is included.
- If your camera doesn't have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
- To avoid interference from TV and radio waves, the WAir digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band—far away from television, radio, and UHF wireless microphone transmissions.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 492 feet or up to 164 feet when some obstacles are present.
- For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.