- [4 in 1] WeChip W3 Air Mouse is a 4 in 1 wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, remote control and infrared learning function. (The keyboard may not working with LG/Samsung/Sony smart TV)
- [Thinner and Lighter] The upgraded W3 Remote is less than 1cm thick and weighs less than 80g, which makes it lighter and thinner than most remote controls on the market, more ergonomic and comfortable to handle.
- [2.4G Wireless] Using 2.4G wireless connection, low power consumption, remote control distance up to 8-10 meters, strong anti-interference ability, and equipped with LED indicators to show the connection status.
- [Wide Compatibility] Supports Windows Android Mac OS Linux system, suitable for devices with USB interface, such as Smart TV (except Sony, Samsung, LG), Android TV Box, Windows TV Box, PC, HTPC, Mac, Nvidia Box, Nvidia shield TV, Formular Box, Xiaomi mibox, Xbox One, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- [Satisfied Service] W3 Air Mouse Remote is a TYPE-C fast charging port (charging cable is not configured); If you have any questions about WeChip W3 PC Remote Control, including operation, after-sales service and other issues, you can contact us directly by email! We will contact you as soon as possible!
IR Learning Function
When the remote control is not connected to the USB dongle, the front button is the infrared function(except the mouse button); when connected with the USB dongle 2.4G function; "power" key always in infrared function.
1. Press and hold the "ok" button and "power" button at the same time, the indicator light becomes slightly light, after 3 seconds the indicator light become more bright;
2. Press the remote control to learn the infrared function button, the indicator light flashing;
3. Use the transmitting tube of learning remote control alignment the transmitting tube of learning which keeps 1cm distance proceed to learning operation, after succeed learning then indicator light flash 3 times become normally on, repeat the step of b-c could learning multiple key successively.
4. Press the (Air Mouse) button to exit the learning mode and save learning date.