- 3-point counterfeit detection: UV, magnetic ink and size
- Suitable for all currencies
- Suitable for Polymer banknotes
- Size detection and warning alarm
- Large hopper capacity of 500 notes for high capacity counting
- Stacker capacity of 220 notes
- Add and batch function
- User-friendly front panel with numeric keyboard and function keys
- Large LCD display with clear and professional layout
- Adjustable counting speed: 800, 1.200 and 1.500 bills per minute
- Sheet counting option (free count) without counterfeit detection
- Auto-start and manual-start functions
- Power: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 60W
- Dimensions: 26.2 x 26.4 x 24.8 cm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- 10 day satisfaction guarantee
- 3 year warranty
- CE certified
FLEXIBLE, MAXIMUM-SPEED BANKNOTE COUNTING
Save time and eliminate all chance of error. The Safescan 2650’s spacious hopper can hold 500 banknotes, and three adjustable speeds provide you with maximum counting flexibility, reliability and efficiency—up to 1500 notes per minute.
CONTINUOUS FEEDING FOR OPTIMAL EFFICIENCY
The 2650’s front-loading hopper makes it possible for you to keep adding notes while it runs, for continuous counting—ideal in environments where time and accuracy are of the utmost importance.
SAVE TIME WITH AUTOMATIC ADD & BATCH FEATURES
Let the 2650 help you optimize your cash-counting workflow. Press the convenient “add” button and the 2650 will automatically keep track of the total note count across individual runs.
Press “batch” and enter the desired number of bills and the 2650 will automatically pause each time it counts out that number. There’s no faster way to prepare your bank deposits and cash drawers.
3-POINT COUNTERFEIT DETECTION
Today’s currencies are printed with sophisticated security features that make it hard for counterfeiters to succeed. The 2650 automatically checks every banknote for three distinct security traits: UV markings, magnetic markings, and bill size. It will pause and beep to alert you when it encounters a suspicious bill; simply remove the offender and press start to resume counting.
EASY TO USE WITH A LARGE, CLEAR DISPLAY
The 2650 has an intuitive control panel and a large, crisp display. Six clearly labeled buttons provide easy access to the 2650’s many features. The spacious backlit LCD screen tells you exactly what you need to know: the number of notes counted and the specific count and detection settings you’ve selected.
IN THE BOX
- Safescan 2650
- Manual in English
- Cleaning and service kit
- Power cable
- Dust cover