- A clear, fresh & elegant fragrance for man
- Top notes are lavender, rosemary and menthe with bergamot
- Middle notes are jasmine, chevrefeuille, geranium, sandalwood, iris and oakmoss
- Base notes are musk with ambergris clements
One of the best selling fragrances ever.
- Top notes are Mint, Green Nuances, Lavender, Coriander and Rosemary
- Middle notes are Geranium, Neroli, Jasmine and Sandalwood
- Base notes are Cedar wood, Musk and Amber
About the product:
Davidoff cool water is an aromatic fresh scent that bursts to the surface in swells of peppermint and lavender, then moves outwards with force and intensity in notes of oak moss, geranium and sandalwood, before finally gliding into a long, warm flow of amber and musk. The archetypical blue flacon is a sleek, masculine, architectural bottle that encapsulates the essence of freshness.
About the brand:
The founder, Zino Davidoff is at the heart of the brand and inspires all that we do – our collection of products reflect his natural elegance and appreciation of fine quality, style, authenticity and good living.
Alcohol Denatured, Aqua/Water, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, AlphaIsoMethylIonone, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.