Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 Earbuds Specifications
On the specs sheet, the latest FreeBuds Pro 2 headphones gain high-end features to ensure intended performance. The earphones come packed with dual drivers along with a set of three microphones to suppress the noise up to 47 dB. It is, of course, a significant improvement in terms of noise cancellation over the previous iteration’s 40 dB. Also, the new earbuds support the biggest frequency range which can range between 14Hz and 48kHz.
- DUAL SPEAKER TRUE SOUND. HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro 2 provides an immersive cascade of sound, texture, and detail with luscious treble and surging bass.
- PURE VOICE HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro 2 never lets your surroundings get in the way of your calls, music, and movies, employing a bone conduction microphone, three additional microphones, and the Huawei-exclusive deep neural network (DNN) noise cancellation.
- INTELLIGENT NOISE CANCELLATION ANC 2.0. The intelligent dynamic ANC 2.0 will switch your earbuds to the optimal noise cancellation mode in real time.
- TRIPLE ADAPTIVE EQ. It brings you the optimal sound quality, by seamlessly tuning the audio to the real-time volume level having in mind your ear canal structure and the surrounding noise .
- CLEAR CALLS. The high advance built-in microphone allows you enjoy crystal clear calls while the Triple Adaptive EQ filters the unwanted noise and tune the perfect volume.