the OPPO Watch 3 Pro is the first smartwatch in the world in terms of both screen and SoC. The fact that it was created using LTPO technology allows for a very wide range of support for dynamic frame rate change.
The OPPO Watch 3 Pro has a diagonal size of 1.91 inches LTPO display and supports the Always-On Display feature. Additionally, the Apollo 4 Plus chip, the second chip, is paired with the Snapdragon W5 Gen 1. In times of inactivity or when little computational power is needed, it takes over monitoring activities.
The battery life of the device is 5 days for continuous use when all device functionalities (eSIM, NFC, continuous heart rate monitoring, etc.) are used actively; otherwise, the company claims that the battery life might increase to 15 days. The battery has a 550 mAh capacity, and it has a fast charging mechanism that may extend battery life by 24 hours with just 10 minutes of charging time.
The OPPO Watch 3 Pro features 100 different workout modes. There is also the option of recording an ECG with automatic analysis of cardiovascular pathology in addition to heart rate and SpO2 sensors. The watch weighs 37 grams and has an aluminium case that is 12.75 mm thick. OPPO unveiled the Watch 3 regular edition in addition to the Watch 3 Pro. The Watch 3 has a 1.75-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 430 x 372 pixels and a 400 mAh battery.
Both the Smartwatches support eSIM functionality, 80+ commonly used APPs, and continuous blood oxygen monitoring, multi-dimensional tennis exercise recordings, etc. Furthermore, the OPPO Watch 3 series comes with 150+ new watch faces, the Healthy Pixie Guide, Family Care Mode, and other smart features. Both smartwatches are available with a Viton strap or a leather strap (ECCO Leather).
Specifications: OPPO Watch 3 Pro
- 1.91 inches, LTPO full-curved flexible screen; Always-On-Display
- Screen resolution: 378*496 with 326PPI
- Cover: C-type 3D glass cover
- Battery capacity: 550mAh
- Battery life: On full usage: 5 days; light smart mode: 15 days; LTE network battery life: 4 days
- Charging time: 65 minutes to full charge; 10 minutes of charge time provides 24 hour usage.
- Battery capacity: 550mAh
- Processor: Snapdragon W5 and Apollo 4 Plus
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Connectivity: BT 5.0, eSIM and NFC
- Sensors: Acceleration Sensor + Gyro Sensor + Geomagnetic Sensor + Optical Heart Rate Sensor + Blood Oxygen Sensor + ECG Sensor + Ambient Light Sensor + Air Pressure Sensor
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring and alerts, Vascular Health Study, Continuous Blood Oxygen Monitoring, Sleep and Stress monitoring etc.
- Waterproof: 5ATM
- Satellite positioning: support Beidou, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS
- Color: Platinum Black | Desert Brown
- Strap: Viton Strap | Leather Strap (ECCO Leather)
- Dimensions: about 50.4 x 38.5 x 12.75mm
- Weight: about 37.5g (without strap)